[hELP] Auto con un riassunto "semplice" di inglese.

« Older   Newer »
† .• FEAR •. †
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 16:27

Premetto che per 2 anni di scuola media non abbiamo fatto un emerito cacchio a causa di 2 professoresse mangia stipendio.

Questo è il 3° anno e finalmente abbiamo trovato una professoressa decenti.

[fine delle scuse]

Se è possibile, vorrei che qualcuno più bravo di me, aggiustasse questa ciofeca di un riassunto, visto che devo portarlo agli esami:

--------

According to Martin Luter King the best way to fight discrimination. Was non violent action. King, protested against comparios and school the discriminated against african Americans.
Martin Luter King said he hoped that’s. His four children will one way his in a nation were they will not be judges by the color of their skin.
In King, speech we rappresented the African Americans.
Martin Luter King was assassinated 4 april 1968 by James Earl Ray.
I think Dr. King was on optimistic person because he a dream of a better futures all the making.

.:Axel:.
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 18:12

According to Martin Luter King, the best way to fight discrimination is non violent action. King protested against comparios (cos'è comparios?) and school about the discrimination against african Americans. (non credo si dica african americans, ma non so come si dice giusto xD)
Martin Luter King hoped that. His four children will one way his (la prima parte della frase non ha senso, e non ho capito cosa vuoi dire °_°) in a nation were they will not be judged by the color of the skin.
In King's voice we rappresent the African Americans.
Martin Luter King was murdered on 4 april 1968 by James Earl Ray.
I think Dr. King (Dottore?) was an optimist person because he dreamed about a better future all the making. (non ho capito cosa vuoi intendere con "all the making"...)

ho corretto quello che sono riuscito, ora va un po' meglio :ebetism:

† .• FEAR •. †
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 18:26

Grazie mille **
EDIT: Certe cose sono da correggere totalmente, e sul libro c'è scritto realmente DR. King XDDD

†KronoMe Cazzuola's Queen†
view post Posted on 1/7/2009, 16:00

Ehm c'è la sezione apposita ò_ò

3 replies since 9/6/2009, 16:27   166 views